Boulder Cycle Sport Cyclocross Ambassadors
Clement is pleased to sponsor the BCS Cyclocross Ambassador Team!
The Ambassadors bring over 50 combined years of racing experience to promote and share the sport of cyclocross to grassroots riders of all age and ability. Although they are all blazing fast racers, the Ambassador Team also leads free skills clinics, seminars, volunteer trailwork sessions, group rides, and junior coaching. Each season, the program hosts more than 20 events and helps more than 200 cyclists improve their cyclocross riding.
The BCS Cyclocross Ambassador Team includes:
- Kristin Weber – 9-year member of the Boulder Luna Chix, Colorado State Cyclocross Champion
- Brandon Dwight – Owner of Boulder Cycle Sport, 14 years of pro-level racing, 2-time National Cyclocross Champion
- Pete Webber – 20-year veteran of cyclocross racing, Member Mountain Bike Hall of Fame, 2-time National Cyclocross Champion
- Allen Krughoff – 10-years professional racing, cyclocross instructor for Boulder Junior Cycling, professional photographer
- Greg Keller – Elite Masters racer, 14 years of racing experience, cyclocross instructor for Boulder Junior Cycling, owner of mudandcowbells.com