The Clement MXP is our newest cyclocross tire featuring an intermediate tread pattern to create an excellent all-conditions tire.
The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, a World Cup venue that calls for an all-conditions tire. The name is also a homage to Clement’s Italian pedigree.
The tread is an updated version of the classic Grifo profile first developed by Clement decades ago. Some of the changes include cuts in the central chevrons to allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs with a shape inspired by a soccer cleat. The MXP is designed for a wide variety of conditions and variable surfaces. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack, snow and pavement. If you could only have one cyclocross tire, this is the one to have.
- Clincher size: 33 x 700
- Weight: 397 grams tubeless ready
- Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all conditions
- Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption
- Tubeless ready with proprietary tubeless casing
- 120 TPI folding lightweight and aggressive