Strada LGG Road
The Strada LGG is a classic road tire featuring the traditional Clement chevron pattern for excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. Inspired by the legendary Clement Criterium Seta, the LGG provides a supple ride, light weight, and puncture-protection belt underneath tread. Available in 23, 25, or 28 mm widths, and 60 or 120 TPI.
The LGG is named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium, heart of the Ardennes and home of Liège–Bastogne–Liège cycle race, the oldest of the classics.
- 120 TPI version is dual compound tread: 70a in center, softer 60a on sides
- 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a
- Slightly textured center-tread with traditional Clement chevron side-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions
- Integrated puncture-protection belt underneath tread (60 TPI)
- Kevlar protection bead-to-bead (120 TPI)
- Open tread and lightweight construction
- Clincher, folding bead