Having an electric scooter has become one of the fastest-growing trends in the last couple of years. Unlike electric skateboards, it does not take almost any practice in order to figure out how to ride it with the highest possible safety.
Furthermore, you don’t need any kind of license you need for driving a car, motorcycle, or truck. In addition, you don’t have to pay for gas or insurance. It is no surprise that companies like Bird and Lime based their marketing campaigns on electric scooters in order to take the whole world. Today, we are going to talk about the scooters that are going to be popular in 2021. All of the electric scooters are exceptional and this list of ours is based on details that make the difference.All of the electric scooters are exceptional and this list of ours is based on recommendations by Scooter.Guide that make the difference.
1. Glion Dolly
We are going to kick off this list of ours with a Glion Dolly. A vast majority of manufacturers are trying to increase the portability as much as possible. This is what was achieved with this model. It is folded up nicely and it is pretty lightweight when compared to the other electric scooters on the market. It weighs only around 26 pounds.
If you are not interested in carrying your electric scooter around there is a possibility of getting a handle extension that will make it possible for you to push it near you when you are not riding it, much easier than its competition. When it comes to the engine, it is not as powerful as some you can find on the market.
When choosing the best electric scooters, you should do a little research before you go to the store or order it online. If you are interested in how to make the proper choices for a big percentage of products, you should visit findthedecision.com. Anyway, now we got to the Scrooser.
This is the electric scooter that is the most expensive on our list. If you want it, you need to be prepared to give around $5,000. When it comes to the design, this is probably the most beautiful and sleekest designed electric scooter we have seen in the last couple of years. When it comes to the charge time, it is pretty average because of its 500-watt motor. The charge is between two and a half to four hours. In just two hours you can get it to 80% of the battery capacity.
3. Razor EcoSmart Metro
The next on our list is an EcoSmart electric scooter that is like an updated version of the first generation of Razor’s products. This model was developed back in 2018, but its popularity hasn’t declined at all and it continues to grow.
We are pretty sure that it’s going to be present a serious competitor to all of the other electric scooters on the US market in the next couple of years. Its price has been reduced last year and it is $400. This makes it the cheapest electric scooter on this list of ours.
4. The Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11
This high-speed electric scooter has been designed for the ultimate on or off-road experience. This beast of an e-scooter gets up to 50mph and delivers a sufficient range for those adrenaline junkies among us.
With optionally enabled ABS system for safe and accurate breaking and powerful LEDs for optimal visibility, you can rest assured you’re in safe hands. Here we have an e-scooter that climbs 45% inclines with ease and delivers a peak output of 5400W. If you’re looking for extracurricular playtime with a thrill, the Wolf is for you. Check out Fluidfreeride for a look at their full portfolio.
If you are interested in stunt scooters, we recommend you to check some reviews on www.scooterinside.com.
Also, you can take a look at some of the other models available on Amazon:
- Innovative Portable Folding Design - The XR Ultra Commuting Scooter equipped with One-step folding system for portability. Aluminum material to enhance the stability, and...
- Long-range Electric Scooter - High capacity LG Battery 7.0AH with a maximum travel range of up to 18 miles under optimum conditions. Our Smart Battery Management System...
- Strong Power E Scooter - The adult electric powered scooter features a quiet 300W motor, boasting top speed of 15.5 MPH and max load of 220 lbs. Tackles steep 15° hills...
- Dual Braking System - Features a disc braking and anti-lock braking system for a safe, responsive braking while at top speed. Front and rear wheels use 8.5" pneumatic...
- Multifunctional Console - The LED display shows current speed, speed modes, battery life and headlight. The headlight has been upgraded to 8.5 degrees irradiation angle...
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE – a 250-watt motor boasts an 18 mph (29 km/h) max speed with a range of up to 15 miles
- FOLDABLE AND PORTABLE – Weighing only 24.2 lbs (11 kg), it’s the lightest in its class. Designed for easy storage or to hand-carry when necessary
- SMOOTH RIDE – An 8-inch (200 mm) pneumatic front tire provides shock absorption for a smoother, safer ride on uneven terrain
- SAFETY AND STABILITY – Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering
- LOCKABLE – Featuring a security lock point for riders to secure the scooter with their own lock
- ✔[Powerful 250W Motor] - Powerful 250w motor drives the e-scooter at a maximum speed of 15mph under certain conditions. Toggle between saving power...
- ✔[Distance Range] - With 7500mAh Battery, Reach incredible distance of 15 miles under certain conditions on a single trip. Head out to class, work or...
- ✔[Simple Compact Design] - Made up of high grade light alloy aluminum material weighing at only 27lbs. The e-scooter is capable of holding an adult up...
- ✔[Display Features] - The control panel will display current speed, current gear, current trip mileage and current battery level. Gear 1 for Eco Mode,...
- ✔[Safety and Comfort] - Ride longs periods of time comfortably and safe with 8.5" anti-slip solid rubber tires. Equipped with a safe brake system....
- Lightweight electric scooter for commuting to work or class. Fits riders ages 13+, Max Rider Weight 175-220 lbs
- Rear wheel hub motor with hand operated accelerator. 3 speeds; max speed of 15 mph/25kph
- Lithium battery can travel up to 7.5-11 miles per charge, pending style selection. Included charger fits a standard outlet
- Durable air-filled tires provide a smooth ride. Disc brake delivers crisp, secure stops
- Aluminum frame folds for compact storage and transport; perfect for home, office, bus, or train
- 350W motor, boosting the e-scooter to a max speed of up to 18.6 MPH. 7.5Ah high capacity battery can achieve Max 18.6 Miles travel range under specific conditions.
- Disc braking and anti-lock braking dual system maintain safe and responsive braking at a short distance.
- 8.5" Solid Tires are comfortable to ride on, even over rough road or bumpy terrains
- Aluminum material can enhance stability, and a special Red Safety Button to protect the scooter from folding while riding
- IMPORTANT: 1. Please make sure cable between handle bar and body connect correctly. 2. You will need to kick off the ground to START the motor. 3. You don't need to CUT...
Learn more about which are the fastest scooters in our article.