Named after the the Cross Crusade in Portland Oregon, USA, (the largest participant cyclocross series in the World,) Clement’s Crusade PDX (the Portland airport code) is an all-around performer with a particular love for mud.
The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement. Side knobs offer superior edge control so your bike stays under you in the curves, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction coming out of corners.
Since its introduction in 2010, the PDX has quickly become one of the most popular cross clinchers on the market.
Check out reviews of the PDX clincher here.
- Clincher size: 33 x 700
- Weight: 350 grams 120 TPI, 420 grams tubeless ready
- Our original mud tire
- Aggressive knobs, widely spaced for mud clearing, but still fast rolling
- Tubeless ready with proprietary tubeless casing
- 120 TPI folding lightweight and aggressive
- Rated 4.5 stars by Bike Radar